There are five very important steps you can take to prevent COVID-19 and help keep yourself, your loved ones and your community safe:
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
- When it's your turn, get the COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 in Colorado
- Public Health Guidance & Resources for COVID-19 | CDPHE
- COVID-19 Information for Coloradans | CDPHE
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccination Plan | CDPHE
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions | CDPHE
- COVID-19 Colorado Case Data | CDPHE
- COVID-19 Testing in Colorado | CDPHE
- COVIDCheck Colorado Testing (multiple locations)