Immunize Colorado Annual Meeting: A Year in Review
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Throughout the past year, Immunize Colorado has played an integral role in creating new and growing existing important programs and policies that aim to improve our state’s immunization infrastructure and protect Coloradans from vaccine-preventable diseases. In this annual meeting, we will reflect on challenges this past year has presented, review our collective successes, and look forward to the next year—focusing particularly on opportunities to continue improving immunization rates in Colorado. Staff will discuss:
- An overview of Senate Bill 163 and future implications
- The development of the Vaccine Equity Taskforce & implications for a future COVID-19 vaccine
- The impact of COVID-19 on local immunization programs
- An overview of Immunize Colorado’s AmeriCorps VISTA program
- A review of Immunize Colorado’s Community of Practice partnership
- An update on the Refugee and Immigrant Taskforce and future projects
- A preview of next year's communications strategies
- A recap of Immunize Colorado’s bi-annual S.O.U.P! fundraising and recognition event
Staff will also present the results of the annual election of members to the Immunize Colorado Board of Directors.
This meeting will be offered virtually. There is no registration fee, but registration is required. Register here.
For questions, please contact Kayla at Kayla.Knock@childrenscolorado.org.