Vaccine Town Hall: Answering Your Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines, Variants, Boosters and the Status of Routine Vaccination
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The one constant of the COVID-19 pandemic is the rapidly changing landscape of the virus, the disease and its impact on routine healthcare services. To help answer your most pressing questions about COVID-19 variants, booster doses, availability of COVID-19 vaccines for the pediatric population and the status of routine vaccination in Colorado, Immunize Colorado will host our next education series webinar as town-hall style event with experts in vaccine science and delivery. Our panelists, Dr. Sean O’Leary and Heather Roth, will answer and discuss common questions regarding:
- COVID-19 variants and the impact on vaccine efficacy
- Booster doses for COVID-19 vaccination
- Pediatric vaccination, both for COVID-19 and routine vaccines
- Vaccine requirements, specifically for healthcare facilities
- The status of routine vaccination in Colorado
- General myth busting regarding vaccine misinformation and misconceptions
This education event is being presented for healthcare providers, public health professionals and anyone interested in the latest information on COVID-19 and routine vaccination in Colorado.
This meeting will be offered virtually. There is no registration fee, but registration is required. If you have questions, please contact Katie at Katherine.Waters@childrenscolorado.org.