Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
The 2018-19 Legislative District Fact Sheets and supplemental data dashboards provide important data on childhood immunization coverage to help constituents in each legislative district understand the level of vaccine protection in their community and identify areas for improvement.
The 2018-19 fact sheets include the following information for each House and Senate district:
- The percentage of schools that achieve recommended vaccination levels
- How many students attend a school that does not achieve recommended vaccination levels
- How many students may be at risk of exclusion from school in the instance of a measles outbreak
- Comparison of Kindergarten MMR vaccination rates across schools
- Vaccination rates for MMR, Polio, DTaP and Varicella
We encourage you to use this data to inform local discussions on immunization-related policy and in meetings with your legislators.