Immunization by Legislative District
Want to learn more about immunization coverage in your community? The Legislative District Data Dashboard provides important data on childhood immunization coverage to help constituents in each legislative district understand the level of vaccine protection their community and identify areas for improvement.
The 2019-20 dashboard include the following information for each House and Senate district:
- The percentage of schools that achieve recommended vaccination levels
- How many students attend a school that does not achieve recommended vaccination levels
- How many students may be at risk of exclusion from school in the instance of a measles outbreak
- Comparison of Kindergarten MMR vaccination rates across schools
- Vaccination rates for MMR, Polio, DTaP and Varicella
The district-level immunization data featured on the following dashboard has been made possible through the passage of HB14-1288 and subsequent rulemaking which requires schools and licensed child care centers to annually report immunization and exemption rates to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE). The dashboards contain data only for schools that reported to CDPHE. To access the data, visit COVaxRates.org.
We encourage you to use this data to inform local discussions on immunization-related policy and in meetings with your legislators. To order prints of Immunize Colorado's advocacy materials at no cost, please visit our online store. You can also follow the link below to send a quick email to your legislators urging them to support science-based policies, particularly when it comes to vaccination and public health.
To find your districts, click on the link below and search by your address.
Find My Legislator
- State of the State's Immunizations: A Report on Colorado's Vaccine Protection for Its Communities (Sept. 2017)