Thursday, December 9th
12 pm EST/ 10 am MST
Please join the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics Breastfeeding Program and the Pennsylvania Immunization Coalition in a joint webinar for a discussion on the safety and importance of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine(s) while pregnant and/or while breastfeeding.
Speakers for this panel-style webinar include: Dr. Karen Puopolo M.D., Ph.D., Dr. Meg Kawan MD, MPH, IBCLC., and Sarah Mann, a national parent advocate.
• Data on current pregnancy and post-pregnancy COVID-19 vaccine uptake
• Placental antibody transfer among vaccinated pregnant people
• Safety data and personal story of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine while pregnant
• COVID-19 vaccine breastfeeding transfer of antibodies
• Strategies to improve and encourage vaccine uptake as a vaccine champion communicating with community members pre and post-birth
Pennsylvania Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics, Pennsylvania Immunization Coalition