Join the Coalition
To accomplish our mission, we rely on a diverse, defined, and engaged membership base as the foundation of the Coalition. We encourage our friends, supporters and event attendees to pledge their commitment to Immunize Colorado by filling out our Immunize Colorado Involvement Form and submitting it electronically to ICOffice@childrenscolorado.org.
*All event attendees, volunteers, committee members and donors will automatically be included in Immunize Colorado's coalition membership. If you would like to opt-out of membership, please contact ICOffice@childrenscolorado.org. Memberships will be renewed annually with the option to opt-out at any time.
By becoming an Immunize Colorado member, you commit to:
- Our mission to protect Colorado families, schools and communities from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Remaining engaged in Immunize Colorado activities relevant to my profession and/or interests such as attending coalition meetings, education sessions, participating in advocacy efforts, and volunteering when possible.
- Promoting Immunize Colorado as a trusted, local source of accurate information in the community and acting as an ambassador for Immunize Colorado whenever possible.
Immunize Colorado members receive the following benefits:
- Participation in coalition meetings and provider education events
- Coalition voice through membership survey, stakeholder processes, and committees
- Eligibility to elect IC board members
- Subscription to IC communications
- Access to IC resources
- Opportunity to serve on CCIC committees
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to list approved immunization-related events on our events calendar, social media networks and newsletter.
While individual coalition membership is free, financial support of Immunize Colorado partners and members is critical to achieving our mission and continuing to offer high-quality programs, resources, advocacy and education. Please consider making a donation with your annual membership.